Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lariza's Speaks



I CALLED IT!!! I CALLED IT FIRST!! (CHECK THE ARCHIVES BITCHES. . .)

Here's L.A.riza's story on the the whole Eminem divorce situation . .
Hey, its Lariza and I've been M.I.A for a long time. Didn't mean to, I was just busy and lazy but I'm back with some interesting news.Ok so I was watching simple Life one Eonline last night, when all of a sudden I see something that's scrolling across the t.v and it was about Eminem and it made me laugh.
People in the entertainment industry are just getting divorce from left and right. Like it's nothing.So Eminem decides to get married again with his ex wife in January and now three months later, he filed for divorce.
Could it be that he got bored of the punani or just her? Whatever the reason is, I'm pretty sure it was boredom. Eminem needs drama in his life.Let's face it, without it...he's just bored or maybe she cheated again.
Who knows? I know he married her for his daughter but the marriage failed. And now Eminem joins the statistic of divorced men in Hollywood. Can he find happiness ever again? Well, let's just hope he continues to deliver some good crazy music....It's been a fucking pleasure..See ya..
Honestly. . I think most of the men in HollyWood that are getting divorced now are somewhat . . . I don't know. . . BI. .. and its starting to show. .
A WHOLE LOT. ..So yep.. .
CVD says FEMINEM .. . is very much a power bottom . .

No comments: