Thursday, April 06, 2006

College Is Gay


. . I haven't even graduated from high school yet(MAY 21) and I'm already hate'n life after it. . .

Its sooooooooo much paper work. . . soooooooo much double talk .. . . sooooooo much drama ... Its just SO GAY!! and its SICK-NING. . . . .

I mean, I thought it was really simple. . . get accepted into school, graduate from school and spend your WHOLE LIFETIME PAYING BACK SCHOOL. . . but no . . That's not enough, you gotta draw blood from a FUCKING VIRGIN IN THE NORTH POLE to even get these sons of bitches to look at your GPA!!

its fucking weird. . . I mean, I REALLY hate this. .

THEN!! To make matters even more gay .. Its a fashion design school . . . Why do I have to go through all of this bullshit??? I'm designing clothes not fucking clone'n a goat!!!

I'm not even excited anymore about going. . This horrible experience has taken all of the joy from me, of becoming a designer/buyer. . .

SERIOUSLY. . . .