Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hawt For Hell




Its official . . Paris "I suck dick" Hilton will play Mother Theresa . . .

YES, YOUR EYES ARE NOT FOOLING YOU. . .

I REPEAT. . .

PARIS "I SUCK DICK . LONG TIME" HILTON .. .

WILL BE PLAYING. . .

MOTHER THERESA. . ..

IN A UPCOMING MOVIE. . . .

Who's the fucking director . . . .Satan?? Why would you pick Paris Hilton to play ANYBODY with class?? I mean. . come'on . . its lame. She's such a whore. ..

If you wanted someone with sex-appeal (for some perverted reason) to play Mother Theresa. . you should've picked Salma Hayek . .

She's PHINE . . .

Not some white hoe with a flat ass and slouchy crotch. Plus . .I heard Paris Hilton has had 7 VD's . . .IN ONE YEAR. .

Has Mother Theresa ever had VD??? Think NOT.

Link to Story:http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=13447