Thursday, December 13, 2007

Top 4 Artist of 2008

These artist are ready to give me a classsicc orgasm for the year of 2008!!



  1. M.I.A. - Word is, she's thinking about working with Danja and discovering a more "industrial" Hindi sound".. . Can U say.. . "Black Sabbath meets Bollywood"??? crzzzzzyyyyyy
  2. Kelis- Even though she's been chopped by Jive Kelis hasnt given up on her upcoming album "Nebula". . .last time i checked she's working with the dudes that produced Madonna's "Confessions" and Kylie Minogue's latest album. . .
  3. Jennifer Hudson- . .. . .. ...She's working with Kanye & Neyo. . .. . BEYONCE IS OFFICIALLY SLAYED YAL!!
  4. Nicole Scherzinger- Even though she had 1 hit in 2007 im pretty sure the album is hot.. . STOP PUSHING GOOD ARTIST BACK ASSHOLEZ!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yessss I agree


MIA is my bitch . I first heard her like two years ago and I loved her.and ever since I heard her I tell EVERYONE about her.



And that nicole she is everything. I think she is the first gurl that I would slam dunk.AND she is sooo fuckin sexy she be sellin it.

I lives down for her !!