Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bust My Mufffukkinn Gunz!!!





BIIIIIITTTCCHHHH!!!!!! I'm bizzzzzzzzacckkkk!!!!

i dont know, it seems like. . wheneva i get the urge to bring back my blog, its usually around the time i ended it. . .
i would have officially closed my blog December 13, 2006. . .which is today. . . of last year. . .


Good thing I didnt. . .


U kno my love for my site is like the MAFIA. . Get into it!!

Anyway, i bet ur wondering what made me bring it back after a whole year. . .
I would give u this long ass, Barbara Walters type of answer but i really cant think of one. ..Jus believe me, its gonna be

Way. . .More. . .Fresher. . .


Than the knock-offs and style snatching hoes that came after me. . .. . . I mean. . .

ha!! WTF. . . . what more can I say. . .. enjoy!

No comments: