Saturday, July 15, 2006

Paris Hilton @ TRL



“I haven’t accepted money from my parents since I was 18. Sincethen, I’ve worked on my own. I lot of my friends still don’t have a job andthey live at home, and have to ask their parents for everything. It feelsgood that I don’t ever have to depend on a man or my family for anything.

She added: “I’m definitely a workaholic. I love it. I think it just runsthrough my veins.(she loves cum rushing through her veins too) My great-grandfather was a bellboy and had a dream to do a hotel chain, so I think I get it from him.(She had dreams of becoming a hoe, and is very successful now)

Paris’ estimated income for last year alone was $6.5 million. Who knew you could earn 6.5 mil. . .just by sucking dick on video and humming on a cd for a few hours. . I guess I should give the bitch her props. . .