Saturday, July 15, 2006

JT Is/Was a Druggie


JT Performing with Timberland in London . .

In an interview with the Observer Music Monthly magazine Justin Timberlake admits to taking drugs."The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time. I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't.


"I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows...?"

He also thinks heroin is less addictive than cigarettes.

"Some drugs haven't been legalised because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco."Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. I'll leave the preaching to the preachers - my grandfather is a preacher - but I believe that you don't do anything to excess.

I bet he pops X pills and smokes weed on the tour bus. .. Then again, this is "Justin Timberlake". . .Maybe he's taking Flinstone vitamins and thinks he's doing the "dirty deed". . .he's lame ass hell. .

No comments: