Monday, June 05, 2006

Nick Cannon is a Hoe

Well thats something we've always knew. . but we didnt know how GREAT a HOE Nick Cannon really was til today. . ..


MTV host Nick Cannon suspects there are X-rated videos of his wild sexcapades floating around Hollywood. The host of “Wildin’ Out” confesses to Complex magazine: “I used to have a house in the Hollywood Hills when I was 19 [and on Nickelodeon]. It was me and Kenan Thompson from ‘Kenan and Kel.’ I know in my room I had the video cameras set up, and I don’t know what happened to a lot of those tapes. We were throwing parties every day. I had to move out of L.A. because I was too wrapped up in that scene. It wasn’t really about girls’ feelings; it would just be like a contest to see how many chicks I could smash off.”

Like I said before. . .(and I got into trouble for doing so). . . Has Nick Cannon (or Jamie Foxx) ever heard of a fucking rubber??

I mean can celebs catch AIDS??

Oh Thats right. . . they can't. .
Just ask Magic Johnson .. or at least Paris Hilton . .

Didn't Nick Cannon fuck her already?? NO WAAAIIT. . .

that was 50 Cent. . MY BAD NICK!!!

PS: SORRY BOUT THE SLIGHTLY GAY EYE CANDY PIC. . . THIS WAS THE ONLY PIC I FOUND THAT WAS DECENT. . . I MEAN . . ITS DECENT CAUSE HE'S WEARING A FUCKING JACKET. . . EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SHIRTLESS AND VERY, VERY BROKEBACK. .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yea, that was by me, lariza..lol

Anonymous said...

oh yea, that was by me, lariza..lol

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Syracuse hot tubs Rock hard cosmetics Psp tv adapters car cover sony vaio pcg c1mhp hard drive Reduce medical malpractice insurance rates Rhinoplasty dr Giochi+roulette Toyota paint cassis pearl free pop up blocker trial