Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WERE 1 YEAR'S OLD!!!!

Yay!! We've gotten this far, I think we can go for another year or 8.
.. Lol. Anyway, I wanna thank all of my readers for emailing me, gettin
crunk on those who doubted me and for laughin at my "retodded" ass
jokes! Shouts Out to my GHOSTWRITTAHZ n future GHOSTWRITTAHZ (sport hurry
up wit dat story dude!). And to all the crazy ass celebs and dumb pop
culture that started the site.. . I'll be back up and running in a few
days, don't sleep on me. . I'm comming back!

GAWD SAVE HOLLYWOOD -CVD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary babes.......yayyyyyyyyyyyyy



lariza

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work David chevrolet gay Depakote and memory loss Sports drawer pull Tramadol refill slot machines Riviera 1956 buick century reverse phone book