Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Paris Hilton "Queen Whore"

I use to like Paris. .. until now. . . She recently dissed Nicole in a interview in ELLE magazine .. She's such an attention whore. . .




She (Nicole) cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and people really don't care about her."I've been best friends with her since I was two, but when I brought her on to my show, she got very jealous and turned on me for no reason."She's not the same person any more.

I never want to speak to her again - ever.""It breaks my heart. She was my sister. She was the funniest person to be around and then she let the fame go to her head. On making another season of The Simple Life:"They want to do it with just me, but we're both under contract together.

She has nothing else so she really wants to do it, but I don't."On Nicole using her name for her book The Truth About Diamonds:"It's really pathetic that she needs to use my name to sell something because she's obviously not enough."

I think that Paris is trying to stirr up some drama before her album comes out, just so she can have sales... She's such a slut, she's just mad that Nicole showed everyone her sextape at a party. .

No comments: