Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Don't Phunk Wit Her Botox. . She'll Cut Yah


Black Eyed Please. . . I love this plastic bitch . . Is she %100 white?? I mean, she has a little too much flavor to be some whitebread hoe getting the ghetto dollar. . . .Maybe she's Puetro Rican like J.Lo or invisible like Mariah. ..

I love Fergie, but she should really lay off the Bo-Tox. . Its making her look like she's getting that calcium disease that boy had in that Cher Movie. .

(I know that was wrong.. But nobody remembers that movie)

She's at some backstage give-a-way to the stars thing. . . I wish somebody gave me a ne cell-phone. . The Sidekick 2 is getting kinda gay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey baby..it's lariza...dude, she half mexican......
I love all ur blog..I've been Slacking...I'm about to send you something now..miss you..luv ya...