Wednesday, April 12, 2006

CVD + Heatherette = CamVanettte

As some of you guys know. . I have this crazy roller coaster of a relationship with the fashion label Heatherette. .

They recently had a contest on their board.. . and yours truly won!!!

Thank you. . thank you. . .

The rules were "sketch out designs and use the color pink".. .

So I did just that. . . and did it VERY WELL!!!

Now, of COURSE a nice number of folks on the site was hate'n on me. .
Saying my designs were "lame" and had "no point" .. . Okay . . that might have been your opinion . . But who won ? ? ? ? ?. . .. .

Umm.. . . .. . .Geeez . . . I think I DID!!

and so did a few other great people. . .

Sorry about the poor resolution of the pics *sidekick2 camera sucks) . .

But here is a look at the custom t-shirt they sent me. . . I really like it. .. I like it so much I'm not gonna wear it. . its gonna be framed and put up with the rest of my awards . . But thats not a promise.. .

I'm have a poll on Heatherette.com . .People will choose whether or not I wear this t-shirt or keep it as an award . .

coolness!!I know!

I'm such a fucking genius!!!
Neckline
Front1

Front2

Sleeve


Back

Also, I want to say thank you to Richie and Traver for giving me this. . I love it and I love NEW YORK!!! Here's some pics of the little "love letter" they sent with the shirt. . .

FUCK ALL THE HATERS!!! CAMVANDAM FOR HEATHERETTE S/S 07!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww CONGRATS MAYBE...I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WAS DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS...I'M PROUD OF YOU..POUR OUT A LITTLE LIQUOR TO THE HATERS..SO THEY STOP HATING AND GET NICE..
LARIZA

CONGRATS POPPA

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS BOY!! im so proud of u. and that shirt is hot. my vote. wear that shit once. take a pic of u in it. and never wear it again. i looove your blog. its a fav on my computer and i got my friend readin it too. youre the shit. cant wait till u blow up.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Dancing on ice final Continue to take lipitor contact lens 1997 honda accord driver side door interior handle Planning a retirement living move http://www.high-speed-internet-access-1.info Bath gin phish tab tub fitness info Is zoloft addictive http://www.coffee-maker-1.info webhosting baseball fantasy concerta er Big+nipples+small+tits Before and after pictures of kitchens inkjet refills 4 eyes eyewear dodge intrepid parts Avon acura mortgage brokers