Friday, February 17, 2006

Thinking Smart . . . .

Halle Berry looks like she's "Finally" listening to us. . . she recently got a a "Razzie" award for her "sucking"(Not in Monster's Ball) CatWoman and she's seen here at Harvard accepting the "Woman of the Year" award.

And she took it like a pro, having a little fun with the crowd by writing "I will not make CatWoman 2" on a chalkboard.

and then. .

she became a total skank hoe . . sex'n it up with some freaky (white) Harvard student . . .I mean Its crazy, Just Look at our role model for young black girls "filling her self up" . . .



I dont like her anymore, she has lost a WHOLE lotta rank with me, seriously. I thought it was black history month . .

And I dont wanna come off as aMalcolm X or anything. . but . .is this picture a bit "racist" and "stereotypical"???




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »