Friday, February 17, 2006

GhostWriter PT.3

Lariza A.K.A. "La" has sent me another post . . . After today, she will officially become part of the CVD Team. I have two more writers behind her that will have their stories released . .. by . . sunday I think . . Anyway, its gonna be hot . .

Lariza:Covers "The Good, Bad, and Ugly in the Music Industry"
TacBoone: Covers"Government BullSh*t"
KidMillionaire(AKA) CamVanDam "Covers "usual gossip, celeb rumours drama/Fashion"

We got another girl and a new guy on the team aswell, next week we shoudl kick everything off.

Anyway, here's La's latest story

"King"

Mr. T.I has a new album which is scheduled to hit March 28 followed by his first movie which will hit theaters March 31st.

All the T.I lovers including myself, go support the boy. He does wonderful things and he carry big things, if you know what I mean..Believe me, I felt that shit.

Check out his brand new song "What you know about that?". It's hot and he knows alot about that..Groupies let him go...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »