Saturday, January 07, 2006

Newest Favorite Movies of All Time


Lost In Translation (I love the way its shot, its beautiful. I cant wait to go to Japan in May . .The hotel looks soooo futuristic, I MUST stay there. I think its like $500 a night, which is okay for me)

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (love those Addias .. .Loves Anjelica Huston and Bill Murray's performance. Another film shot beautifully)

Donnie Darko (Its .. . .its .. dark. . . Another film shot beautifully and has the one of the most confusing endings I've ever saw!! the soundtrack flawless. . . and Drew Barrymore was perfect.)

I just bought them on DVD which is great, I can waste my weekend watching the special features.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site »