Saturday, January 07, 2006

Lesbian Love Fest 2006


Christina said: "Kelly must have a crush on me - she's always saying things about me. I saw her at a club and said, 'Look, what is your problem?' and she had nothing to say."

The star first tried to end her war of words with feisty Kelly a year ago - who hit back saying she would "chuck her across the room.

" Kelly said: "Christina made out like she had started a fight with me, to make herself look cool. She's like a f***ing feather. I could pick her up and chuck her across the room."
"She has a mouth on her, but she's all talk. She only does it because she always has a security guard around to punch anyone she gets in a fight with."

Words of Wisdom from CVD
Look , its 2006. Time to start fresh, get over your lame ass MTV fued and make tons cash bitches. Stop acting like you have fucking PMS 365 days of the year.

With Love, Cameron.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it how to get ritalin babies area rugs