Tuesday, November 22, 2005

GWG:Latino Edition


This is the newest edition of the Guess Who's Gay topic!! Now, you all know I don't like to put anyone out unless I have enough evidence. So now . . I guess your wondering what celeb has released "too much" information. . . Well . . He is a male .. He has released a new album . . And he was apart of the "Latin Explosion" in the beginning of the new millennium. its not fucking rocket science .. its gay ass Ricky Martin!!!

In Blender Magazine Ricky Martin talks about being single and having "treating someone like a lady should be treated".
~notice the way he talks, he never says she or he . .. . Only gay people talk about having sex with another gay person like that .. . Its sooooo the gay code~
Here's the interview

In an interview with Blender magazine, Ricky Martin opens up (as much as Ricky opens up) about his sex life, and how he spices up bath time.

"I'm open to everything," Martin says. "There are moments for soft, gentle sex. And there are moments for a good spank in the butt."

Asked about his last one-night stand, he says, "We met, we did it, we left. I don't know if we're going to meet again." What would an ex-lover say about him?

"That I'm the love of their life!" says Martin, who hedges his pronouns before becoming more gender-specific. "I'm the best man that they've ever had, a gentleman who treated them like a lady."

Can you say I'm Gay in spanish . . Ricky Martin sure can!

No comments: