Thursday, July 13, 2006

Countdown AFTER Lockdown



I'm not sure, but I am hearing (via "street intelligence") that Lil' Kim has already begun talking to BET about another reality show…post-jail.

They have been repeating her first reality show on BET, but this one will chronicle her life after leaving the clink!
I do know that BET had exclusive access to the release, so maybe I will try and watch it this time.

Same holds true with the DMX and Keyshia Cole series starting up this week.
If they're going to give Lil Kim another reality show because she's "out of jail". .. . -AllHipHop

I say run wit it!!! Make that money!!! I'm just waiting on that diss record on Foxy. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Scholarship program of med lift reliance reclining chair greshams hockey cruise ship employment agencies http://www.hot-naked-milfs.info/Adult_video_20.html

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »