Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Def Jam Drops Milian


Christina Milian has been dropped from her record label Island Def Jam. I don't think she can ever make it as a singer. .it might be her passion, But no. .

I think she's a better songwriter than anything. Did you know she wrote "Play" for J.lo. . that was a hit. . and She also did the theme song to Disney's "Kim Possible". So, she has some potential there ..

I just feel really bad for her and THEN to top it all off, they denied her for the cover of Vibe Magazine and gave it to Keyshia Cole!!

But I guess Milian should have saw it comming. With a duet with "Young Jeezy"?? UUGGHHH(I hate Young Jeezy a.k.a. Penis Face) she should've saw her career going down the toliet.

The song "S.O.S." was originally made for Christina, but she turned it down. . .Now Rihanna is close enough to be considered platinum. ..

Here's some footage of X-Tina Milian @TRL releasing her Video "Who's Gonna Ride"(I hate this song)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. jinx tshirts Mother fem dom fingering matures