Thursday, May 04, 2006

High Fashion: Crunk Couture


John Galliano with Charlize Theron at the Costume Gala in New York. . . In my opinion, I think J.Lo was best dressed. . She wore an all white vintage piece and showed all of her curves. . . .Fabb.

As for Charlize.. . She wore a Christain Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano and she was accompained by Mr. G himself and he also did her HAIR!!!

How G-A-Y.. . but its Galliano, what did you expect. Anyway, I loved this gown its great. . Bloody red very euro- gothic chic. . . .

As for Galliano .. I'm LOVE'N the sequin jeans and the Union Jack tux jacket. very dior . .I wonder if they're his own creation . . or a Hedi Slimane design . . .

(for those who don't know who Hedi Slimane is . . he designs for the Dior Homme label . . just imagine a label that only design shit for people who looks like herion addicted rock stars and sounds like The Strokes) Hot right?

No comments: