Thursday, May 18, 2006

CVD EXXXXCLUSIVE



Pharrell ft. Kanye West-#1 http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F2FBFDAD1706B59D

I LOVE DIS SONG!!! I Can't wait til "In My Mind" is released!! CRUNK . . But like I said this song is a banger. .. . .

EVEN DOE . .. . . .

(I know alot of yall was like "DAMN, I KNEW HE WAS GON THAT)

Pharell sounds exactly like Michael Jackson "Black in the Day" . . . and even though Kanye was rapping about a girl he was feeling. . he came off very gay. . not because he was talking about himself (like always) ..

but as I listened to the lyrics. . . I was seeing Kanye . .standing in the Versace store acting like a "flame'n fag" telling girls "Hmm honey you look F-A-B-O . .Honey gurrrl you workin dat skirt! This bitch is FIERCE!! OKAAAAYYY ~and snaps his fingers and rolls his neck)

That is what I think of Kanye when he's rapping about girls, he's just being "gay'" he's actually dissing girls through out all of his songs. . just listen to a couple of them . . when he compliments one girl for being the "best dressed bitch" . .

he disses another chick because she's wearing something fake. . . which is something that some gay people do. . . .

Anyway . . Listen to the song, LOVE IT OR HATE IT. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, he sure do sound like michael J.. this is a summer anthem...heyyyyyyyyyyy...they just wrapped the video 2 weeks ago in miami..Can't wait for the premiere..lol..yo this nigga, kanye said, u don't be running on myspace, I am dying...lol...Cam, you are crazy for your invisions, lol


Lariza

Anonymous said...

man....i been playin' this shit all day.....

-$port!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »