Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Colours Of Love 2



Hellz Bellz Yall, wuddup!!! I know alot of you probablly didnt understand the last "Colour of Love" contest. .

So, I decided to get another pic ... and start the contest ALL OVER AGAIN .. . Now, there is no need to rush and do this.. .only the strange and artistic can win .

The photo is of my favorite producer/MC Pharell-

Can I have It Like that?? OF COURSE YOU CAN . . YOUR CAM FUCKING VAN DAM!!! BYTCH!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, If you picture is great I will post em on the "Wall of Icons" (as soon as I can create one) . . Its gonna be LOADS of ENTRIES. . So, enter yours quickly. . . .

Deadline May 22, 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »