Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Your a Native New Yorker

hmmm. . so bored. .

it's 1:16 am and I have nothing to talk about. . .

Ooh, do you like this new Kim pic. . I call it "Electrio Disco"

The inspiration was from a old 70's song. . "Native New Yorker" .. from the Studio 54 soundtrack . .. loves that song. .

Anyway. . I've been digging in my musical archives and discovered that I have tons of disco music. .. .

I mean, I don't know how it got there. .. but I listen to 6 hours of it. . YES. 6 WHOLE F'n hours. . . and I got this old Studio 54 vibe going in my head. . . It was crazy. .. I drew lots of designs off of a couple of songs. .

I'll post them later tomorrow. . .

I think I've finally found MY official of type of music... . its been a long ride .. from Hip Hop, New Wave Punk, 70's Hard Rock, 80's Pop, 50's,60's and 70's female leads,Japanese Hip Hop J-Pop, Early West Coast Hip Hop. . . and now Disco.. .

I got alot of listening to do . . But i've been listening to disco for a long time. . I don't know exactly why its starting to stand out more. ..I'm just finding more things I love about it.

its very hypnotic. . . I think the government got rid of it cuz its the only music Blacks n Whites could "boogie" with. . .

Oh my gawd. . how LAME was that. . . "Boogie". . . I must find some dirt/gossip on someone. . I think I'm losing my touch. .

I think I'm getting this N.Y. love vibe because I MIGHT actually go there instead of Japan. . I've been listening to alot more east coast rap, and I feel like I'm from the Bronx. . .

Show's you how bad I want to leave Memphis. . I can't wait until I go. . .

New York Anthem's I've listen to about 983 times tonight. .

"New York Shit" Busta Rhymes 2006
"New York New York" Nina Hagen 1980's
"Native New Yorker" Odessey 1970's . . . ..

I'm loving this vibe, I don't want to go to sleep. . .

Anyway .. always remember. . "Nothing is more New York than a Taxi Cab"-CVD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gooDNESS...I LOVE UR BACKGROUND....HOW'D U DO THAT? I WOULD LOVE TO DO ONE OF ME LIKE THAT...IN THOSE COLORS...LOVE UR POST...DO NOT DISMISS JAPAN, BY THE WAY....DISCO- I LIKE A FEW SONGS..(((SINGING)))- I LIKE THE NIGHT LIFE..I WANT TO BOOGIE...

YOU GET IT....BUT LOVE UR WORK..ITS FIERCE, BITCH....

LARIZAJAI

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »