Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Madonna's Face Job


LaRiza V.S. Madonna
Ok, So I'm beginning to think that Madonna had face surgery.. I don't know how many but she has had them. If you look at before and after picture..there is a difference in both of them. Guess no one in hollywood want to accept the wrinkles huh??
The song is off the hook. I really like Madonna...especially... the old school Madonna. That was my bitch. Now she's all aged up and grown as hell. I want to know exactly when do a woman stop dressing up soo umm what's the word? dressing in body suits. I thought those were out.
Madonna you look good but ummm I don't know.. I kinda of don't want to see your extra skin in your video. You're still a fucking great awesome , though...but cover up just a little bit. I rather have you dress up like you do in your Versace ads...(hope I'm right about the designer)
Well, folks those are my thoughts for the day until then see ya later (salutes)
NOTE FROM CAM:Even though this pic is a before and after "photoshopped" she still looks like she's a couple of appointments late on her face life.