Thursday, January 26, 2006

GhostWritahz PT. 1

My friends are about to invade my blog with more news, more bitching, more gripe'n and more DRAMA!! I thought it would be cool to see more people on here expressin themselves they way I do, so to kick us off is a "Crunk Chick" from the Pharrell Forum . .

"Larizajai "

I feel so loved by Cam..he made me a guest writer..how fucking cool is that???O0ooo00o0oopss..I can say fuck right??

Anyway, let me jump right into it..Ever since Olivia's been initiated in G-unit..she's just been appearing in all the rappers video..ei..50, Lloyd Banks and the rest of them...Then the she came out with a video which no one cared for....(hahahahaha) It didn't do well... so my question to you 50 is why???

So now there is a young lady with amazing talent by the name of Keyshia Cole who's rumoring to be taking Olivia the Man's place..Could it be true?? Keyshia said if the money is right then hey...So back to the ghetto Olivia...your time have been terminated, you whack ass bitch!!!

La, you out did yah self . . and trust me she's coming back .. . I'm sure she's jackin a bitch for a story right now . Anyway, I got more Gossip and GhostWritahz to come .. .