Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Clown-Slut-Whore


. . .While watching this bitch on American Idol, I laughed so hard . . I almost died from lack of air, Im not fucking kidding. . . this bitch is hilarious!! lol! I just wanted to dig my finger in her face just to see how deep was her make-up!!

I mean, who did her face like that, really?
Ray Charles? Scooby Doo? (lol)
You know what, I bet she went to Macy's . . . . Yup. That's it. This boney bitch went to the mall to get her make-up done.

SCANDALOUS!!
Anyway read this:

Crystal :: HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy :: HEY!!!!!!!!

Crystal :: You need me to explain anything? HEY, WHAT'S UP PEOPLE! [Waves hello with both hands.]

Simon :: Yes, the tan.

Crystal :: Okay, um, my name is Crystal. Um, I just turned six-

Simon :: No, I wanna hear about your suntan.

Crystal :: Okay, I'm singing "And I'm Telling You" by Jennifer Holliday.

Simon :: No, no, no. I wanna hear about your suntan.

Crystal :: Oh, my sun tan? ...I go tanning?

Simon :: Nooooooooooo!

this was a fucking classic.