Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Best Dressed


My Golden Globes best dressed list . . . and YES this is the ONLY dress that was on top of its game that night . .

Charlize Theron (I love the fact that she's sticking with Galiano. . I love Dior, I LOVE John Galliano!!!!!, and the black lace, with nude chiffon puts her on the top of the list.

Even though Galliano made a HUGE mistake on this years Dior show, I think he knows exactly what he's doing . . He wants us to bitch, and when a celeb like Charlize puts the product on, We will BEG him for mercy because we doubted him )

(How Fucking Cool is He)

But to be honest, Im sorta "iffy" on what label she should carry. I mean, she looks PERFECT in a vintage Tom Ford for Gucci and she looks more than PERFECT in a Galliano Haute Couture . . . its really hard, but Charlize and her stylist always make the PERFECT decison.

No comments: