Friday, August 05, 2005

Paris Loves me .. . . .


Paris Hilton you guys called me today. Here's the script to the convo.

PH: Like Hello?
CW: Hello? who is this?
PH: Oh Cam, its me Paris.
CW: O. . . um. . . you again. . . . . . I meant to call you bu-
PH: Thats Hot!
PH: Yeah! I was calling to give you a early Happy Birthday! So happy birthday .. bitch.
CW: Paris. . . you have to stop calling me bitches, Ima guy.
PH: Well My Fiancee likes it when I call him a bitch.
CW: Well thats because he is a bitch Paris.
PH: Thats Hot.
CW: . . . . . . What are you doing?
PH: Eating cheeto's. Loves it!
CW: Paris, Im gonna hang up now, this call is long distance.
PH: Whatever, you better call me bitch. k, LOVES IT BYE!!!!
CW: Dammit!

( to all of the dumb bitches, everyone knows she didnt call me. I called her. pubicist.)

No comments: