Monday, August 01, 2005

Kelly O Tells All


Its reported that she claims "Anyone that's on top and is a blonde-bombshell is on dope". "I know because I did drugs with them."I guess she's tired of people clowning her about being a druggie. THAT'S IT KELLY!! STAB THOSE BITCHES BACK!! or whatever Sharon would say. So, Here at DDCW we want to find out what blonde-bombshell's Kelly is talking about. The Blonde chicks she hangs out with when she's in the states are:

Lindsay Lohan
Paris Hilton

That guy from Heatherette
"he does have a drug history"
Nicole Richie? "I wouldn't really count her as a blonde"
She's also been seen with Jessica Simpson on a occasion or two.

So, I guess that's the list for right now. I'll have an update pretty soon. This is a very serious situation we have here. . . . . . . SIKE!!!!