Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Who???


Im sorry if I may come off as a "genius" to some... But who is this chick? I mean, I heard that her husband cheated on her and she was suppose to play in some kind of English play... Oh, its that girl who Jude Law cheated on. Well, if that happened in America she would have chopped off his balls and hid them in Central Park. So, its best if they stay in England. Then I heard that her manager gave her the night off. NOT IN AMERICA!!! Tons of women get cheated,beat, and robbed and they still through hell at their 9 to 5. They have it easy.... not England, but the famous. (Note to anyone British, I do not mean to say or do harm by any of these comments. I understand you all are devastated by the fact that you had a bombing. So, don't take this to heart.. SUPER!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »