Saturday, July 09, 2005

Which one?


My birthday is in August and I'm trying to decide which phone to get. I LUV THE SLIVER ONE... then again I LUV THE BLACK ONE!! so.... it has come down to which one will be cheaper... they're both $299 at cingular
My friend says he's getting the sliver one when it comes out on T-Mobile. I said "why T-Mobile?" He said that "Its much cheaper". But I said"well, what if they dont have the black one.. I'll be stuck with a high cell phone bill". He said it sounded like a personal problem and he has settled his. So, which one should I get??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

silver... but i'd really have to see it in person... is the black matte?

Anonymous said...

OMG, I really do think it is matte.. it looks like it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. dakine cosmo backpack pink mod Suzuki 2000 gsxr michigan Antidepression medicine lexapro architectural plotters Allure baccarat wheels Bulletins oldsmobile aurora http://www.924-cartridge-dell-ink.info/Cuttersplotters.html Free anal gaping slut pictures videos Saturn license plate frames Best plastic surgeon cayman Customize laptop education Klonopin ataxia withdrawl