Monday, July 18, 2005

OMFG!!!!!


It seems like i'm hitting the jackpot with careless rumours and gossip!! (who visits this site anyway? lol!) Anyway, I just found out that........ Paris and Nicole will be reuniting together for one last time!!!! well, actually they wont be together. They're filming the Simple Life 4:Wedding Edition sometime next year and both will be filmed separately. HOW GAY!! Anyway, Its all about them preparing to become newlyweds. This should be a spin-off on Nicole's show that WILL become a hit for MTV.(this is just a true-rumour, no confirmations have been made about nicole's MTV show yet). I wonder who would win in a fist fight?? HANDS DOWN NICOLE WOULD KILL PARIS HILTON!!! Now I'd order that ppv.(if it happend)This season for the Simple Life is gonna be HOT!! Loves it!! I hope I don't get sued!!